Healthcare personnel in Hull and nearby areas
Wilberforce Healthcare provides care services staff in Hull, and surrounding areas 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Established since 2009, our organisation is built around the responsibility and commitment we feel towards our clients. We continue to invest as we strive to improve staff training and performance.
With us, you will always have a point of contact ready to answer any questions and to assist you.
Why choose Wilberforce Healthcare?
- CQC registered
- Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) accredited
- References on request
- Caring, family run
- Clients can stay in their own homes and we will tailor the needs to meet the individual
- We are solely family-run
Services We Provide:
The company provides a range of live in and visiting care services to clients in Hull and surrounding areas. Our clients are primarily the elderly,the disabled and those convalescing from illness or accident. Our carers can provide a wide variety of services,as required ,to meet the needs of individual clients.
- Cooking meals
- Mealtime assistance
- Taking medication
- All aspects of personal care
- Moving around the house
- Getting in and out of bed
- Assisting with simple equipment
- Outings to shops, post office etc
- Daytime activities
- Washing/ironing clothes etc
- Collecting pensions, prescriptions etc
- Paying bills
- Chatting and discussion
- Keeping in touch with family and friends
- The pursuit of hobbies and interests
- Keeping pets